Saturday, February 09, 2008

Too sick to knit

Scott and I have both been down with a flu so nasty that we've each had to take an entire week off from work. I don't think I've ever done that before. However, it's hard to be productive when you're underneath the wheels of the truck that's running you over every day. I didn't even have the energy to knit until today. However, now that I'm back at it, I'm working on the Flower Basket shawl in Schaeffer Heather. Great yarn, lovely to knit -- and I would show you some pictures, except ...

My computer has also been sick for a week. It kept shutting itself down with a long Windows error message. One of my son's friends thinks it's a Windows update problem and is trying to fix it. For now, I'm on a borrowed computer, and no pix. But soon. Sigh.

Tomorrow, I'm going to summon up the energy to go to the Spinner's Flock meeting. I'm not sure I can muster up enough zip to take the spinning wheel along, but I can at least knit.

If you're in the Ann Arbor area and want to spin, maybe I'll see you there.

No comments: