Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Let's try this one more time!


Schaefer Heather
Originally uploaded by spinknitty
I cannot believe it has been a year since I started this blog and I have only posted ONCE. I realized it's not the writing, it's the photography that I find so painful. I'm the type who never remembers to bring the camera to anything. I went on a great fiber tour to the Fingerlakes region of New York (visit an alpaca farm, visit a winery, visit a yarn store, visit a winery, visit a sheep farm, visit a ... you get the idea), but did I take photos? Nooooo.
I did, however, buy yarn! Beautiful Schaefer yarn, mostly. And I did manage to photograph it when I returned so that I could organize my stash on Ravelry.

Perhaps that will get me back into the habit of blogging -- or get me to start!

No comments: