Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas Panic Knitting

The panic has officially begun! I have two weekends prior to the first family Christmas celebration. And those weekends are filled with Spinner's Flock and knitting group parties, Christmas parades and Christmas-tree-setting-up.

And let's not forget weekdays filled with work. It is at these moments I wish there was more mass transit -- I could get a lot of knitting done in the three-hours total that commute each day.

And Scott's vest still needs a right front, and the neck and button bands.

My sister-in-law's felted bag is still more like a do-it-yourself knitting/felting project.

I was hoping to make some felted mittens for someone's stocking -- but I'm not sure it's going to happen.

Take a deeeep breath.
It helps to make the scream louder.

No comments: